Och-Ziff Capital Management Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Och-Ziff Capital Management.

Scheduling problems plagued the beginning of my interview process. Originally they stated that they were very interested, but lukewarm reaction and multiple interview cancellations and rescheduling seemed to say otherwise. Finally was able to get an interview scheduled, went in and the person whom I was supposed to interview with was busy.

Very rude handling of potential employees, I am glad to not have been chosen. If I am not worth the time of the interviewer to even meet with me, I can only imagine how it will be working with that person.

next time, suggest that OZ does their prescreening over the phone instead of wasting everyone's time.

Building is old and a bit run down.

Interview Questions
  • none. was fairly straightforward "tell me about yourself and why you want to work here"   Answer Question