Ochre House Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview Questions

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlow, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ochre House (Marlow, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called by Ochre House having applied for an open position. Initially i had a telephone screen and was then told that a face to face interview would be arranged. I then met a RBP face to face, which was a discussion around experience, career choice and style of work. The next steo of the process was an interview with the Account Manager and and HRBP. This last quite a while, 3 hours I assume, but was a very open discussion, where we discussed the various recruitment issues, approaches as well as me answering questions and asking my own. Following this interview, I was asked if I wanted to the offices, which I agreed to and also asked if a day could be arranged for me to meet and see the team, which was set up for me.

Interview Questions

• How would I go and build relationships with Hiring Managers who are very demanding in results and have huge expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good, was able to negotiate to the level I wanted.

Other Interview Reviews for Ochre House

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ochre House (Bristol, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

First stage interview with the Delivery Manager and then 2nd stage interview with the Client Services Director

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the Somerfield Recruitment Team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A - offered full banding