Ochre House

Intern Interview

Numerical Reasoning and one interview

Talent Attraction Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ochre House in February 2014.

Received an email after 1 week of applying to plan an interview on location. I went there and had an interview with a recruiter and a teamlead. Interview took about an hour in which we went trough my resume and i filled in a competency test. Second interview was booked in straight away. The second interview was with a director in which i had to give a presentation. The interview went well and we parted by agreeing on feedback the next week as it was a friday. I heard nothing and decided to mail for feedback the next friday which was exactly one week after the second interview. I received an email the following day saying they finished their second interview round and would like to book me in for a third interview. The third interview was with another director and took about an hour in which we went through my resume again and i was asked some random questions. Here i found out that the teamlead who was supposed to lead the team was taken of the project and a new teamlead was appointed. We parted with the message that there would either be an offer the same week or a request for a fourth interview with the new appointed teamlead. Today two weeks after the third interview i have not heard from them ever since and no one replies to my emails neither. The total interview process took a month and i have dedicated time and travel money to attend these interviews. At the least i expect feedback from someone as that is how you treat candidates when they went through third stages in your interview process. I would not recommend wasting your time on this one.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions but no relevant questions either   Answer Question

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlow, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlow, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ochre House in May 2012.

I was called by Ochre House having applied for an open position.
    Initially i had a telephone screen and was then told that a face to face interview would be arranged.

I then met a RBP face to face, which was a discussion around experience, career choice and style of work.
    The next steo of the process was an interview with the Account Manager and and HRBP. This last quite a while, 3 hours I assume, but was a very open discussion, where we discussed the various recruitment issues, approaches as well as me answering questions and asking my own.

Following this interview, I was asked if I wanted to the offices, which I agreed to and also asked if a day could be arranged for me to meet and see the team, which was set up for me.

Interview Questions
    • How would I go and build relationships with Hiring Managers who are very demanding in results and have huge expectations?   View Answer
    Good, was able to negotiate to the level I wanted.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ochre House in July 2010.

I didn't actually apply for the position offered, however I was found through one of the job boards. Everyone I have spoken / met with has been very friendly, very sharp and focused and has the company's best interest in their mind.
    Initially it was a 30 min phone interview - followed by a face to face interview (with 3 different stakeholders). They were very accomodating with regards to time and where the interviews were held.
    Interview questions were really focused around you as a person and whether you would be a cultural fit, as well as what has been achieved in past positions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Who was your best boss and who was the worst?   Answer Question
    No need to negotiate as I was offered what I wanted.

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ochre House in January 2008.

First stage interview with the Delivery Manager and then 2nd stage interview with the Client Services Director

Interview Questions
    • What would you change about the Somerfield Recruitment Team?   Answer Question
    N/A - offered full banding