Ockham Development Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

CRA Interview

CRA
Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ockham Development Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – Three interviews, initial interview with internal recruiter, second interview with HR and third interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – None, hiring managers are not competent to conduct interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation during hiring process.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Clinical Data Manager
Cary, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ockham Development Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the three managers.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Clinical Data Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ockham Development Group.

Interview Details – Interview process was very unorganized. Met with 4 people separately within 1.5 hour time frame. It appeared that the managers had not reviewed my resume ahead of time and had not thought-out questions for me. I was merely asked random questions, and did not have the chance to talk about the depth of my experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Worked for Ockham Development Group? Contribute to the Community!