Octa

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Octa.

Interview Details – Met with two individuals who I was to work with closely. I was questioned about my resume and overall experience. They asked me multiple questions regarding the work I was to do, and gave me a task that I would have to do on the job to do in the interview.

Interview Question – What do you want to do with your future?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Octa.

Interview Details – A lot more work could be done with the recruiting process. Job descriptions could be more specific and less generic. Depending on the interviewing department, questions could be very basic/typical. Most interviews are very routine and seems like there is already a candidate in mind for hire.

Interview Question – Must know specifics about transit or highways.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation what so ever. Pay rate is set by HR with no budging.

Worked for Octa? Contribute to the Community!