Octa Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 19, 2014
Updated May 19, 2014
4 interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Octa.

Met with two individuals who I was to work with closely. I was questioned about my resume and overall experience. They asked me multiple questions regarding the work I was to do, and gave me a task that I would have to do on the job to do in the interview.

Ok Place to Work Interview

it was a lengthy interview process… overall okay

45 to 108 k

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orange, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Octa in July 2010.

Interview was a 2:1 interview that consisted of about 10 questions that were pretty standard/common questions such as strengths, weakness, example of team project, etc. One question that got me was "Can you think of a situation where you solved a problem in the workplace analytically?"

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a situation in the workplace where you solved a problem analytically?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Octa.

A lot more work could be done with the recruiting process. Job descriptions could be more specific and less generic. Depending on the interviewing department, questions could be very basic/typical. Most interviews are very routine and seems like there is already a candidate in mind for hire.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation what so ever. Pay rate is set by HR with no budging.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Octa

Worked for Octa? Contribute to the Community!