Octa

www.octa.net

Octa Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Octa

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Octa.

Met with two individuals who I was to work with closely. I was questioned about my resume and overall experience. They asked me multiple questions regarding the work I was to do, and gave me a task that I would have to do on the job to do in the interview.

Ok Place to Work Interview

it was a lengthy interview process… overall okay

45 to 108 k

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Octa in July 2010.

Interview was a 2:1 interview that consisted of about 10 questions that were pretty standard/common questions such as strengths, weakness, example of team project, etc. One question that got me was "Can you think of a situation where you solved a problem in the workplace analytically?"

Interview Questions
    • Can you think of a situation in the workplace where you solved a problem analytically?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Octa.

A lot more work could be done with the recruiting process. Job descriptions could be more specific and less generic. Depending on the interviewing department, questions could be very basic/typical. Most interviews are very routine and seems like there is already a candidate in mind for hire.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation what so ever. Pay rate is set by HR with no budging.