Octapharma Plasma

2.8

Collections Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Octapharma Plasma in August 2014.

A recruiter called me on Saturday for a phone interview then email me for Interview. two interviewers processed Me before seeing the actual hiring Manager. the process lasted one hour.

Interview Questions
    • A difficult Question was: Tell me a time when working, a incidents that happened and how you deal with it? what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Octapharma Plasma in April 2014.

The company cold called me claiming they saw my resume on-line and invited me to apply. That being said, I asked for a job description and that I would be interested in keeping my options open. I received three job descriptions for the same role, each with varying responsibilities. It wasn't a far stretch as to why I was recommended because it had very unique skillsets that are uncommon. The salary range for the position was very attractive along with the benefits/perks they outlined to get me in the door. During the interview, there was a lack of constructive criticism about my background and resume, but rather demeaning as if they were trying to undermine confidence.

Interview Questions
    • The company conducted a social media search finding my affiliation with a company not on my resume. They asked the details of the position.   View Answer

The interviewer was very focused on this small blip and not interested in career accomplishments. The interviewer said they wanted me to sell my shares in the venture as part of the condition of employment.

The salary offered was 25% less than my current employer and they wanted a signed document that I would not pursue any other interests including but not limited to other business investments, educational investments not approved by the company, and financial investments not approved by the company.

Then I saw the Glassdoor reviews from current and former employees and was glad I put the kabash on that.

Management Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Octapharma Plasma.

Very efficient

Didn't need to

Medical Screener Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Octapharma Plasma in June 2013.

A member of management will contact you via phone to set up an initial interview. The interview itself is casual and is not meant to intimidate the interviewee in the least. You will be interviewed by a member of management as well as the center director and receive a tour of the facility. The manager who interviewed you will discuss briefly with the center director your qualifications, and you could be offered the job that very same day, depending on the center and their needs. The interview questions are those that you would expect from any other job interview. There weren't any questions that seemed difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in the plasma donation industry?   Answer Question
    As a medical screener, I was not able to negotiate my starting salary. The management seemed very firm on the amount.

Medical Screener Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Octapharma Plasma in June 2013.

Submit application online, receive a telephone call for an interview, speak with a supervisor for the interview, take a drug test, and start the next day

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that you are suited to work for an establishment like this one?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase

Donor Floor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online – interviewed at Octapharma Plasma.

The interview was scheduled a week in advance. Showed up 10 min early. Waited about 20 min before someone was ready to interview me. I was asked many behavioral interview questions during this interview. The interviewer first told me about the company, their job, and a little about their work history that led him to Octapharma. The first question was: why did you choose to apply with Octapharma Plasma? I was asked about my work history and what I liked most and disliked most about each job and also why I chose to leave each one. I was then asked what kind of hours I was looking for and if I was open to working overtime on short notice.

I was then asked a list of about 10 behavioral interview questions. I don't remember all of them, but I do remember: How do you like to be supervised? Describe a time when you went above and beyond in helping a customer or co-worker. Describe a time where you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle it? Describe a time where you made a mistake at work and what was the outcome? What do co-workers falsely assume about you and why? It would also probably be good to know what skills you can bring to Octapharma and why you would be a good fit.

I was scheduled for a second interview for the following week. Kind of a long process. I was told this is because of the high employee turn over. They want the right people who will stick with the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you like to be supervised? What have co-workers falsely assumed about you and why?   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Octapharma Plasma in July 2010.

The interview was a non stressful interveiw. It started with normal questions and progressed through the tougher ones such as biggest weakness and what one thing do you regreat. Another question was what was your favorite moive? I responded "I don't know, and I really don't know one that would relay my character" it went well.

Quality Supervisor Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Octapharma Plasma in March 2009.

Two ineterviews via phone - did not communicate the job responsibilities or expectations well. Never once mentioned that job required change in hours and Saturdays and possible Sundays.

Interview Questions
    • The interview porcess was failrly easy and to be honest they did not dig but this should tell you soemthing. There is never one on one interviews its all phone interviews.   View Answer
    so so