Ocwen Financial

Updated Jun 26, 2014

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in June 2013.

Strange, VERY strange process. I was out of a job and somewhat desperate. The recruiter had contacted me before about positions and I had declined. I contacted her and she indicated there were positions open. I was surprised by how casual she was about the whole thing--she simply asked if I wanted to come in for an interview the next day. The interviewers were awkward, unprepared and did not make any indication of my success. However, two days later the recruiter called with the offer. She continued to stress the low pay and her nervousness that I would leave, which definitely should have been red flags. On top of it, they sent me the wrong offer letter with a different position than I had interviewed for! Stay away from this company--the pay and company culture are terrible!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about about a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Filled out initial test and sent in resume off company website. HR emailed me and set up a time to talk to me via phone. All went well and I was interested. Told me they would have the hiring manager get in contact with me for interviews within a few weeks, as they were out of the country on business. I didnt hear back, and followed up on my end and was told the positions I was interested in was filled now, however other positions were available and set up an interview with me.
    The interview was akward as the two people who were interviewing me seemed to could have cared less about anything I had to say, uninterested, and barely made eye contact. I had asked about advancement and moving up, company culture, etc, and what they loved about the company they work for? The response I got was silence. They looked at me as if I had antlers growing out of my head! One of the interviewers didnt want to answer the question, an the other one said " the benefits".
    Ok.....
    I the end, I'm happy I didn't receive an offer for employment there, as that was not the environment I want to work in, and it led me to a much better job I have started with higher pay scale.

Thank you!!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2013.

1st apti
    2nd gd
    3rd hr
    4th ops manager

Interview Questions
    • The whole process was unorganized, they couldnt handle candidates.. Didn't evaluate the aptitude papers and disqualified many   Answer Question

12 min 50 apti...do speedly..easy..trick is how much fast u can do