Ocwen Financial Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called to their Malad office in the afternoon. It was a quick interview with the basic questions with a lady from the HR. Then another interview which took place after nearly an hour with an operations manager which was quite brief. Thats all that was to it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

the companies hr sucks to the core. they dont know how to handle the interviews. comapanies policies is poloted by politics between team leads and floor leads.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

the interview process was quite easy. It initiated with the HR adressing all the candidates regarding the job role and type, which was followed by an aptitude test, an article writing test and the face to face interview. then the candidates were being offered the job subject to educational and background verification which took around 2 weeks :)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Mumbai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

hr, aptitude test....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

50 questions in 15mins...... I have no idea how I have cleared it. But did it. Tough

Negotiation

Not negotiable