Ocwen Financial

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in January 2010.

Interview Details – hr, aptitude test....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Question – easy qusetion   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in December 2011.

Interview Details – the interview process was quite easy. It initiated with the HR adressing all the candidates regarding the job role and type, which was followed by an aptitude test, an article writing test and the face to face interview. then the candidates were being offered the job subject to educational and background verification which took around 2 weeks :)

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2012.

Interview Details – the companies hr sucks to the core. they dont know how to handle the interviews. comapanies policies is poloted by politics between team leads and floor leads.

Interview Questions

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in March 2008.

Interview Details – 50 questions in 15mins...... I have no idea how I have cleared it. But did it. Tough

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!