Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocwen Financial
- Investor Accounting Analyst (6)
- Analyst, Investor Reporting (5)
- Associate (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Team Leader (3)
- Customer Care Coordinator (3)
- Bankruptcy Consultant (2)
- Business Operations Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Relationship Manager (2)
- Customer Care Representative (2)
- Customer Service Supervisor (1)
- Back Office (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Loan Officer (1)
- Manager (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Project/Program Manager (1)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (1)
- Public Affairs (1)
- Fund Accountant (1)
- Senior Data Analyst (1)
- Process Associate (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Security Analyst (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Team Lead (1)
Customer Care Coordinator Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Ocwen Financial.
Received a call for first interview with HR. Interviewed and was asked if I had time for second interview. Variety of questions with scenarios and how you would fix the problem. Or providing instances of how you handled adversity.
- Tell me of a time when you had to resolve and escalated situation with a customer. Answer Question
Did not negotiate but would request bilingual pay difference.
Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial
Customer Care Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Houston, TX) in January 2011.
had 2 interviews and a basic mathematic exam
- any difficult question Answer Question
they offered a base salary 32,500 a year plus commision
Customer Care Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.
3 rounds of interview. 1) Hr round 2) aptitude test 3) versant round(voice& accent)
- it depends on the answers that you give to the HR. Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?