Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2012.

Contacted by recruiter to complete online assessment. Contacted a second time to set up onsite interview. Waited 30 minutes. Recruiter comes running in saying she was running late. Very unprofessional recruiter. Did not ask anything about my experience. Sd main job was firing 30-45 ppl a month who didn't meet quota. Took another pointless test.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't ask any questions about my experience. She seemed flustered and under qualified. Kept stressing the fact that main job was firing large groups each month.   Answer Question

Commercial Portfolio Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2012.

Disorganized and rude. Kept me waiting for over 30 minutes before the interview started. Then proceeded to walk into a panel interview with two upset employees and one manager who wouldn't even smile. Tense atmosphere. I believe there is lingering resentment by the remaining Litton Loan employees who were not laid off after Ocwen acquired Litton against any outsiders. The offices were in shambles and a ghost town as if all the laid off employees didn't even have time to pick up their personal belongings. Strange atmosphere. Stay away. My hunch is that they are going to centralize operations back in Florida.

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in January 2011.

had 2 interviews and a basic mathematic exam

they offered a base salary 32,500 a year plus commision

Business Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2009.

Phone interview, and then interview with Lead, Supervisor, and Manager.