Ocwen Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Customer Care Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in January 2011.

Interview Details – had 2 interviews and a basic mathematic exam

Interview Question – any difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered a base salary 32,500 a year plus commision

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter to complete online assessment. Contacted a second time to set up onsite interview. Waited 30 minutes. Recruiter comes running in saying she was running late. Very unprofessional recruiter. Did not ask anything about my experience. Sd main job was firing 30-45 ppl a month who didn't meet quota. Took another pointless test.

Interview Question – Didn't ask any questions about my experience. She seemed flustered and under qualified. Kept stressing the fact that main job was firing large groups each month.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Commercial Portfolio Officer Interview

Commercial Portfolio Officer
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2012.

Interview Details – Disorganized and rude. Kept me waiting for over 30 minutes before the interview started. Then proceeded to walk into a panel interview with two upset employees and one manager who wouldn't even smile. Tense atmosphere. I believe there is lingering resentment by the remaining Litton Loan employees who were not laid off after Ocwen acquired Litton against any outsiders. The offices were in shambles and a ghost town as if all the laid off employees didn't even have time to pick up their personal belongings. Strange atmosphere. Stay away. My hunch is that they are going to centralize operations back in Florida.

Interview Questions

Business Technologist I Interview

Business Technologist I
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, and then interview with Lead, Supervisor, and Manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!