Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.8

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Day 1 1st round Essay writing 2nd hr round 3rd versant round Day 2 4th hr round only after the 4th round i was told that they are not hiring for b com freshers and he said if there are any fresher requirements in the process i'll call you , will keep your resume handy. very long process, they make you wait for long hours. The hr who took the 4th interview was disinterested

Investor Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The first round was descriptive basically with regards to what is securitization, mortgage, and basic accounting entries. The second level was HR round. There is no coordination amongst the HR team as they are not organized. They told me that they will call me back about the interview process, but not have received any call. I got a call from the HR that the next day I had HR interview and managerial round but the day I was called for the interview only 4-5 minutes of HR interview was conducted and managerial round was never done. And be prepared to wait for long hours for the interview.

Contract Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

it took forever to start the rounds.first the hr round and then the versant round followed by a long 50+ question apti round which was to be completed in 12 minutes.level of difficulty=moderate and a personality test.then again a hr round to discuss the ctc and finalise the offer.documentation was to be done the next day.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview , 1 written test , 1 psychometric test , 1 F2F Interview . This the procedure for selection . Process is very smooth and well planed . Another day they give the offer letter. Date of joining is also next day.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was a written test. It was finance, aptitude related test. time limit given was 30 min. which was too less as the questions were difficult. After that we were asked to leave for the day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

There was an written test first, after qualifying that they called for the hr & technical round. The same day they communicated that I am thru. The next step was documentation. Overall it was a very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• what is depreciation and amortization? What are the differences?   Answer Question
    • prepaid expenses, outstanding expenses, reserve & provision   Answer Question

Analyst, Investor Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

i went through placement office of our college .we went there then we were told to register our details for thr records. basically three rounds which took place technical round, aptitude test and hr round. technical round was basically based on finance question based on academics aptitude round was 12 mins round we need to solve maximum question as we can

Analyst, Investor Reporting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

interview process of first round was with general questions about mortgage industry and aptitude round , next was the personal interview. the first round take place in whole one day second round they called for another day.

Cashiering Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Applied through a Consultancy. There was a HR Round at consultancy and Aptitude Test and Versant Round at the company. The Versant was a little tough and Aptitude was easy but very little time to finish it..

Interview Questions

• "Take me through your resume.", What do you know about the Company?, What's mortgage? What does Ocwen do? What's Loan Servicing?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I gave interview through a consultancy. Initial Screening was done by the consultancy. Next round was taken by company HR. after that there was a versant test and behaviour test. The process was over in a day. next was documentation.