Ocwen Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Ocwen Financial

Interview Details – Had two phone interviews. Simple straight forward questions about experience and where I saw myself in 5 years. Overall, if you are a competent person and can do DCF analysis, you should be able to handle the tasks.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Typical interview quetions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in June 2013.

Interview Details – Strange, VERY strange process. I was out of a job and somewhat desperate. The recruiter had contacted me before about positions and I had declined. I contacted her and she indicated there were positions open. I was surprised by how casual she was about the whole thing--she simply asked if I wanted to come in for an interview the next day. The interviewers were awkward, unprepared and did not make any indication of my success. However, two days later the recruiter called with the offer. She continued to stress the low pay and her nervousness that I would leave, which definitely should have been red flags. On top of it, they sent me the wrong offer letter with a different position than I had interviewed for! Stay away from this company--the pay and company culture are terrible!

Interview Question – Tell me about about a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Collections Specialist
Coppell, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview Details – It was so weird. I thought I did super bad but I guess I did not. Everyone seemed friendly. The facilities are decent. But I do not know if I should Accept the job or not. The company has such bad reviews.

Interview Question – Math Problems in 10 minutes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview Details – My resume got the door open, but I was given several tests, first by HR and later by other analysts so that was good, but looking good always seemed more important than knowing a lot.

They turn down a lot of good people so I have not cracked the puzzle of their HR practices.

Interview Question – The technical aptitude test is thorough. I would not apply to be an analyst there if you don't know databases, oracle, SQL, etc. because they do know what it takes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was unemployed for the first offer so I just took it, but had to pretty much strong arm them for well deserved raises. I have heard of generosity in upper management levels, but as a tech-centric worker (not a people person) i was treated as no more than a service person, though my skills and education far exceeds most of theirs.

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer
Coppell, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in July 2013.

Interview Details – IQ Test, Drug Test, 1 Interview

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Customer Care Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in January 2011.

Interview Details – had 2 interviews and a basic mathematic exam

Interview Question – any difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered a base salary 32,500 a year plus commision

Doc Prep Analyst Interview

Doc Prep Analyst
Waterloo, IA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two supervisors, behavioral/ situation questions. Very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Question – How do you feel about doing work that is outside of your job description.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2010.

Interview Details – They do not recognize your true experience and are willing to put a very experienced person in a low paying job and visa versa. The time it takes to get a call back or an interview takes far too long.

Interview Question – nothing unusual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter to complete online assessment. Contacted a second time to set up onsite interview. Waited 30 minutes. Recruiter comes running in saying she was running late. Very unprofessional recruiter. Did not ask anything about my experience. Sd main job was firing 30-45 ppl a month who didn't meet quota. Took another pointless test.

Interview Question – Didn't ask any questions about my experience. She seemed flustered and under qualified. Kept stressing the fact that main job was firing large groups each month.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview Details – Filled out initial test and sent in resume off company website. HR emailed me and set up a time to talk to me via phone. All went well and I was interested. Told me they would have the hiring manager get in contact with me for interviews within a few weeks, as they were out of the country on business. I didnt hear back, and followed up on my end and was told the positions I was interested in was filled now, however other positions were available and set up an interview with me.
The interview was akward as the two people who were interviewing me seemed to could have cared less about anything I had to say, uninterested, and barely made eye contact. I had asked about advancement and moving up, company culture, etc, and what they loved about the company they work for? The response I got was silence. They looked at me as if I had antlers growing out of my head! One of the interviewers didnt want to answer the question, an the other one said " the benefits".
Ok.....
I the end, I'm happy I didn't receive an offer for employment there, as that was not the environment I want to work in, and it led me to a much better job I have started with higher pay scale.

Thank you!!

Interview Question – They didn't ask...   Answer Question

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!