Ocwen Financial Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.8

Mortgage Servicing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Good interview process, work related questions without all the "tell me about a time when" stuff. They really wanted to get to know you as a person and an employee without asking about your weaknesses or tell me about what type of tree you want to be. Can be intimidating, but the overall process made me comfortable

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience dealing with these issues?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Have a phone with the HR, he is very nice, some basic questions. Then did a PI survey, two pages and you choose some adjectives to describe yourself. No IQ questions. Then arrange next interview.

Senior Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

First interview consisted of a few basic questions and the Wonderlic Test. Second interview was with 2 supervisor where they asked several questions pertaining about my experience and about the job i was applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Interview

Received a call for first interview with HR. Interviewed and was asked if I had time for second interview. Variety of questions with scenarios and how you would fix the problem. Or providing instances of how you handled adversity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to resolve and escalated situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate but would request bilingual pay difference.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX).

Interview

My recruiting/interview process was very positive. I applied for a position in Coppell online. I was contacted by a recruiter who followed up with an online personality assessment. It took ten minutes only. I was then called in for testing/face to face interview with 2 individuals. The recruiter was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process, in fact, he was the best recruiter I worked with compared to other companies I had interviewed with. The interview was straightforward with no trick questions. I felt positive upon leaving the interview, and I got the job. Everything has been great, and I'm grateful for the opportunity I now have.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Heinous. The worst HR department in the industry. The recruiters might have graduated from high school. I am sure they have never taken one semester hour in human resources. I had the displeasure of working with four separate Ocwen recruiters over a two month period. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. The interview process is unorganized and unprofessional. The managers I interviewed with were dressed unprofessional, rushed and not prepared. They appeared to have rolled out of bed and grabbed the first pile of clothes they stepped on when they stood up. Out of desperation I accepted an offer a week after my last interview and that was a mistake on my part. I do not know how Ocwen is still in business. I was mortified by the inept reporting and monumental errors on mortgages. To compound the problem, the VP's running the department have little or no experience in mortgage default. .

Interview Questions

• all the standard questions There was not one original question presented during all of my interviews.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial in February 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen with the HR Recruiter and completion of an on-line personality assessment. A 30 minute phone screen was then scheduled with the Hiring Manager and after this, face-to-face interviews were scheduled. This included 30 min with the HR Recruiter, part of which included a timed test, then 1 hour with the Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position? How would you rate the career of project management and why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX).

Interview

Applied for one position, however the recruiter noted my HR experience and called me in reference to an HR Coordinator position. Phone Screening with recruiter to discuss my long term goals and experiences. She then scheduled me for a Face to Face interview. It took her three days to send the confirmation of the appointment, she responded after several calls. Face to Face Interview - I arrived at Ocwen in Coppell, TX about an hour prior to my interview. I walked in the building 30 mins prior to my interview starting. I checked in with the guard and took a seat in the waiting lobby. I sat there for over an hour. I walked to the desk to remind the guard I had an interview. He then calls the recruiter, she runs to the front (when I saw her, I realized that she had been walking pass me several times and was more focused on socializing). I should have known then to leave. She finally walks me to the back and gave me a timed assessment. When I completed, the two Hiring Managers in HR came to meet with me. The interview was very basic in nature and they asked several questions. The Senior HR Business Partner was very professional and in tune with the conversation, while the Senior HR Manager made it clear that she wasn't interested. The interview was great but a little too much for an HR Coordinator position which is simply the peon of the HR Group. I guess the HR Coordinator handles 90% of their jobs, which was why the HR Coordinator they had quit. I read the review on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Just questions basically asking, "Will you do our job and not get mad about it?"   1 Answer

Senior Analyst, MIS Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Coppell, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from recruiter. Process took 4+ weeks. The interview process was quite simple as I was the only person interviewed on that day.I was asked to take an aptitude test which consists of 50 questions and should be completed in 15 minutes. It was a mixture of logical and grammar questions. After which I was taken for a Face to face interview with 3 interviewers. Behavioral and technical Interview questions asked. Nothing to difficult or unexpected. Manager was pretty straight forward in what he expected. Questions were answered honestly.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Had two phone interviews. Simple straight forward questions about experience and where I saw myself in 5 years. Overall, if you are a competent person and can do DCF analysis, you should be able to handle the tasks.