Ocwen Financial

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in May 2013.

Interview process consisted of one 12 minute Wonderlic exam including 50 verbal, word association, and math questions. One 3 hour, in person interview with two interviewers - Director and a VP of Ocwen. The company flew me down and covered the cost of flight/hotel.

Interview Questions
    • The interview consisted of a resume rundown and a laundry list of behavioral / situation type interview questions. The final question was a riddle, to determine how the interviewees brain processed information. Interview was on a Friday, offer received on Monday.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Filled out initial test and sent in resume off company website. HR emailed me and set up a time to talk to me via phone. All went well and I was interested. Told me they would have the hiring manager get in contact with me for interviews within a few weeks, as they were out of the country on business. I didnt hear back, and followed up on my end and was told the positions I was interested in was filled now, however other positions were available and set up an interview with me.
    The interview was akward as the two people who were interviewing me seemed to could have cared less about anything I had to say, uninterested, and barely made eye contact. I had asked about advancement and moving up, company culture, etc, and what they loved about the company they work for? The response I got was silence. They looked at me as if I had antlers growing out of my head! One of the interviewers didnt want to answer the question, an the other one said " the benefits".
    Ok.....
    I the end, I'm happy I didn't receive an offer for employment there, as that was not the environment I want to work in, and it led me to a much better job I have started with higher pay scale.

Thank you!!

Human Resources Generalist/Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2012.

Contacted by recruiter to complete online assessment. Contacted a second time to set up onsite interview. Waited 30 minutes. Recruiter comes running in saying she was running late. Very unprofessional recruiter. Did not ask anything about my experience. Sd main job was firing 30-45 ppl a month who didn't meet quota. Took another pointless test.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't ask any questions about my experience. She seemed flustered and under qualified. Kept stressing the fact that main job was firing large groups each month.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in August 2012.

interview process was weird, unprofessional and quick. the recruiter was "hyper" and rambled. this was my first interview and the impression was horrible. he was easy to talk to, but he also seems preoccupied. it was unprofessional and he did not ask me questions about me. there was no formal process. they seemed very desperate for people to come on board. there are a lot of issues there and many of the employees are unhappy.

Interview Questions
    • there are two personalty tests and a skills test. the test is timed and you have to get all the questions completed in 12 minutes.   Answer Question

the recruiter told me that his boss recently relocated to the Cayman islands for tax shelter with the company. he stated the company might not be around in the US much longer. there is a lot of jobs in india. i had a few offers and made a decision to go with another company with more stability.

Project/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in July 2012.

The usual phone and in person interview, along with 4 intelligence tests. 2 online prior to the in person, one written prior to the in person, and a verbal test during the in person.

Interview Questions
    • You have two fuses that take the same amount of time to burn but at different rates at different points in the fuse, and they do not burn at the same rate as each other. Both fuses take 60 minutes to burn each. With an unlimited set of lighters, how do you tell when 45 minutes has elapsed by burning them? You have no way to tell the time other than the fuse(s) burn rate.   View Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in July 2012.

I had an A and B interview. Two manager asked me questions, one after the other. Mostly questions about being a team player. One question that stood out to me was "how often do I read outside of work".

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you were a apart of team and you went above and beyond to help your teammate, and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Doc Prep Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, IA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in June 2012.

Interviewed with two supervisors, behavioral/ situation questions. Very laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about doing work that is outside of your job description.   View Answer
    No negotiation available.

Commercial Portfolio Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2012.

Disorganized and rude. Kept me waiting for over 30 minutes before the interview started. Then proceeded to walk into a panel interview with two upset employees and one manager who wouldn't even smile. Tense atmosphere. I believe there is lingering resentment by the remaining Litton Loan employees who were not laid off after Ocwen acquired Litton against any outsiders. The offices were in shambles and a ghost town as if all the laid off employees didn't even have time to pick up their personal belongings. Strange atmosphere. Stay away. My hunch is that they are going to centralize operations back in Florida.

Property Preservation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2011.

The initial contact was wonderful. Which was the human resource department. The security guard was nice as well. However the one conducting the interview was NOT a pleasure to interview with. First of all he was 10 minutes late to the interview, I guess they found him in the smoking area because he smelled as if he had just put the cig out right before walking intothe interview room. Never really made eye contact. Kept over talking me during the interview, and constanly rubbing the top of his head down the sides of his face as if he didnt want to be conducting an interview. He responses were very unprofessional. He responses were " A'ight, I got cha'" and " Oh yeah, i see, I see". Needless to say, I more less ended the interview. I didnt ask about the pay the hours or anything. I was NO LONGER interested in the position seeing as he would be the one I would report to. Not a very good rep for the company and certainly not the department.

Customer Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in January 2011.

had 2 interviews and a basic mathematic exam