Ocwen Financial

Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.8

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in June 2010.

Very professional and presented a broad idea of the expectations for the position. Thorough interview process with testing and background checks. Large organization; however very comfortable and professional environment. Strong financial experience would be a plus for joining this organization.

Interview Questions
    • Explaine to me how you would fill a difficult position that has been open for awhile?   Answer Question
    Negotiaiton went through the staffing agency and salary was confirmed prior to interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2010.

They do not recognize your true experience and are willing to put a very experienced person in a low paying job and visa versa. The time it takes to get a call back or an interview takes far too long.

there was none

Business Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2009.

Phone interview, and then interview with Lead, Supervisor, and Manager.

Public Affairs Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in October 2008.

Process was started and stopped several times. Were eager to interview me; then long wait to schedule interview; scheduled interview; then long wait for next interview, etc. I had 2 telephone interviews and 2 face to face interviews. Be prepared to solve a puzzle. People were friendly, office pleasant, but not a lot of personal interaction.

Cashiering Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

Applied through a Consultancy. There was a HR Round at consultancy and Aptitude Test and Versant Round at the company. The Versant was a little tough and Aptitude was easy but very little time to finish it..

Interview Questions
    • "Take me through your resume.", What do you know about the Company?, What's mortgage? What does Ocwen do? What's Loan Servicing?   Answer Question

Analyst, Investor Reporting Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

interview process of first round was with general questions about mortgage industry and aptitude round , next was the personal interview. the first round take place in whole one day second round they called for another day.

Bankruptcy Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

2 Rounds ,HR and Apptitude, HR round is easy compare to Appty test,so be ready to answer HR's questios. Question may be ask about your previous jobs and work exp. Oneday interview and offier letter. good for freshers and BPO exp.

No negotiation

Investor Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ocwen Financial in January 2015.

Interview was easy followed 2 rounds .on that particular day i have gone through 3 rounds .its been 11 days and still waiting.the recruitment team is too lazy and they they don't even tell whether u are selected or not.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about the reason why u come for interview.   View Answer

My wish.

Investor Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2014.

First Round written test, If through 2nd round written 12 min 50 questions, third and final round is Mangerial round.. but u dont knw wen they will call. u jst keep on waiting.. the process is unpredictable. felt like its very informal

Analyst, Investor Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ocwen Financial in July 2014.

First they ask our introduction. then apti, which involved basic accounting questions, journal entries and logical reasoning but they concentrated more on accounts.
    Concentrate more on accounts, because u will be having more questions on accounts.