Ocwen Financial

Updated Jan 11, 2015
Updated Jan 11, 2015

2.8

Bankruptcy Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

2 Rounds ,HR and Apptitude, HR round is easy compare to Appty test,so be ready to answer HR's questios. Question may be ask about your previous jobs and work exp. Oneday interview and offier letter. good for freshers and BPO exp.

No negotiation

Investor Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2014.

First Round written test, If through 2nd round written 12 min 50 questions, third and final round is Mangerial round.. but u dont knw wen they will call. u jst keep on waiting.. the process is unpredictable. felt like its very informal

Analyst, Investor Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ocwen Financial in July 2014.

First they ask our introduction. then apti, which involved basic accounting questions, journal entries and logical reasoning but they concentrated more on accounts.
    Concentrate more on accounts, because u will be having more questions on accounts.

Investor Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in June 2014.

I was interviewed for Investor Accounting profile (Finance and accounts) and We have to go through 4 rounds, starting with HR round, followed by WPT ( Aptitude test, i.e. 50 questions in 12 minutes) and then technical and managerial round.

Interview Questions
    • The WPT was most difficult because of lesser time to answer 50 questions.   Answer Question

Investor Accounting Analysis/Investor Reporting Analysis Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in February 2014.

interview was not that much stressful it was easy and good. the process was all good. we had aptitude test on accounting and then group discussion too.the process ran till 2 days followed by apti test , psychometric test ,initial intro and gd and then interview as person or skype by line manager.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ocwen Financial.

CAT pattern wondelic test decides the selection pattern. Personal interviewing is good,

MIS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2013.

The interview process was quite simple as I was the only person interviewed on that day. I was asked to take an aptitude test which consists of 50 questions and should be completed in 15 minutes. It was a mixture of logical and grammar questions. After that PI test was given online. Then they asked me to come back next day.
    Next day, assistant manager conducted the F2F interview in which he asked me to explain the details of my job role and some technical questions. Next technical round was conducted. This seems to be hard but once we get the logic, the questions will be easy to answer. After waiting for around 10 minutes, HR took me to senior manager who is mainly concerned about our logical ability and enquires what they can expect from us. This took 30 minutes and no technical questions will be asked. Then after waiting for another 15 minutes, HR came in to waiting room and informed that I was selected and asked to come the next day to discuss salary details and to hand over offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude test: Age questions, distance/time problems, picking odd one out, arithmetic progression, finding n-th value, grammar ect.

PI test: it is online, asks us to select some adjectives from a list and based on our selection our PI is measured (don’t know how it works)

F2F with assistant manager: asks about our previous job roles, achievements and explains their requirements. Based on this they will ask how we can contribute.

Technical Round: for me MS Excel and Access was asked. VBA will also be asked. Some questions are: functions and formulas in excel (VLOOKUP, AND, OR, ISERROR etc), different types of queries in SQL (SELECT, MODIFY, APPEND, DELETE etc), and simple VBA (printing numbers, if-else, case etc).

F2F with senior manager: asks about previous role and asks our goals in life, vision, problem solving abilities, etc.

Answer Question
    There was no need to negotiate, they pay well

Investor Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in November 2013.

1st round will be Aptitude Test 50 questions(jumbled) which may have No series, Train problems, Relation-ship Quarries , Time given is Only 12min. reasoning , analysis & Quantitative skills are Must for that post.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are not like Unexpected , but Paper pattern is Different, so We should Reach To Their Cut off %.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in October 2013.

The interview happened over a 3 week period that began with HR discussions to see if profile fits the role and then followed by Aptitude tests, panel interview and finally salary discussions and negotiations

Interview Questions
    • If you understand the position for which you are being interviewed, then answering the questions will not be difficult   Answer Question

Bankruptcy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

interviewed at Ocwen Financial in September 2013.

The interview taken was stating it is a voice process, however the process is a back office. I got selected with an ease. The interview phase for this company is very easy to crack. They ask just the basic questions.