Ocwen Financial Interview Questions in Irving, TX

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Property Preservation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ocwen Financial (Irving, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The initial contact was wonderful. Which was the human resource department. The security guard was nice as well. However the one conducting the interview was NOT a pleasure to interview with. First of all he was 10 minutes late to the interview, I guess they found him in the smoking area because he smelled as if he had just put the cig out right before walking intothe interview room. Never really made eye contact. Kept over talking me during the interview, and constanly rubbing the top of his head down the sides of his face as if he didnt want to be conducting an interview. He responses were very unprofessional. He responses were " A'ight, I got cha'" and " Oh yeah, i see, I see". Needless to say, I more less ended the interview. I didnt ask about the pay the hours or anything. I was NO LONGER interested in the position seeing as he would be the one I would report to. Not a very good rep for the company and certainly not the department.