Ocwen Financial

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ocwen Financial in August 2012.

Interview Details – interview process was weird, unprofessional and quick. the recruiter was "hyper" and rambled. this was my first interview and the impression was horrible. he was easy to talk to, but he also seems preoccupied. it was unprofessional and he did not ask me questions about me. there was no formal process. they seemed very desperate for people to come on board. there are a lot of issues there and many of the employees are unhappy.

Interview Question – there are two personalty tests and a skills test. the test is timed and you have to get all the questions completed in 12 minutes.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the recruiter told me that his boss recently relocated to the Cayman islands for tax shelter with the company. he stated the company might not be around in the US much longer. there is a lot of jobs in india. i had a few offers and made a decision to go with another company with more stability.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ocwen Financial

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ocwen Financial Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ocwen Financial employees and interview candidates.