Ocwen Financial Manager Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

interview process was weird, unprofessional and quick. the recruiter was "hyper" and rambled. this was my first interview and the impression was horrible. he was easy to talk to, but he also seems preoccupied. it was unprofessional and he did not ask me questions about me. there was no formal process. they seemed very desperate for people to come on board. there are a lot of issues there and many of the employees are unhappy.

Interview Questions

• there are two personalty tests and a skills test. the test is timed and you have to get all the questions completed in 12 minutes.   Answer Question

the recruiter told me that his boss recently relocated to the Cayman islands for tax shelter with the company. he stated the company might not be around in the US much longer. there is a lot of jobs in india. i had a few offers and made a decision to go with another company with more stability.