Ocwen Financial Training Voice and Accent Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Training Voice and Accent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ocwen Financial in April 2012.

I was interviewed by Ocwen 6 weeks earlier over the telephone. The Consultant and Delhi passed over my resume to the co. in Bangalore and asked if i was interested. After interviewing telephonically, i received no response for 3 weeks. I had by then accepted / looked into other offers. They called and said i had cleared the rounds and that they were happy to offer me a job, and discussed remuneration. They hounded me because i wasn't able to give them a positive answer as i had said yes to another co. Being persistent about their offer, they asked me to reconsider and were apologetic for taking time to get back. I eventually being in a financial struggle asked the HR rep. whether it was a sure shot of getting hte job. I was informed that it was and only a company formality had to be completed where i had to head to b'lore for a teachback and an aptitude test, which in my opinion is crap and makes no sense at all. Eitehrway i boarded a bus sat 15hrs rejected the other offers i had sat through a nonsensical interview, with incompetent HR and trainers. After which i didn't even receive a feedback or a msg to say whether I was receiving the offer letter. They really upset me and have not had the decency to reimburse my travel and stay and neither have they had the decency to call and inform. I wouldn't recommend anyone to join their Indian operations (BPO)..they suck!....and if you have such incompetent people in HR and training, then i guess it speaks volumes of a company.