Odeon Cinemas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Odeon Cinemas in October 2010.

Interview Details – Just questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Norwich, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Odeon Cinemas in March 2010.

Interview Details – Greeted by a man with a clipboard with about 40 other names on. I was surprised at this because I didn't think the position would be so popular.I was told to go upstairs to the gallery where about 30 other applicants were waiting. We were split into two groups. My group were led to a screen and sat down in the front seats. One by one we had to go up to the front of the screen and talk a bit about ourselves. People generally spoke about their interests, films, travelling etc. The 3 staff sitting at the back would shout down faintly obscure questions if you ran out of things to say - 'cats or dogs?' 'favourite food?'.
After this ordeal, we were sent back to the gallery and waited for a one to one interview. I felt very unrelaxed as everyone in the gallery was listening. I found the whole process quite unprofessional. Questions in the interview included a roleplay 'A customer is very upset because kids have been kicking his seat the whole way through the film - what would you do?', practicalities of working hours/transport. and questions like 'what are your values of trust?'

Interview Question – What are your values of trust?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Odeon Cinemas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Odeon Cinemas interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Odeon Cinemas employees and interview candidates.