Odesus Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Odesus

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Odesus in January 2014.

I was contacted by the Operations Manager for a position at Odesus and found the people and offices quite lovely. Competitive salary, paid holidays, medical and dental insurance contributions, 401k plan and bonuses. I was interviewed by the account managers as well and they are a diverse group of people but all seemed dedicated to making the company grow. I was called back for a second interview and accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were normal interview questions.   Answer Question
    I was offered a completive salary for my experience as well as a bonus for a job well done which was paid out after 6 months of employment.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Odesus in July 2011.

I was happy at my current job, but a recruiter called and convinced me that I should meet with Odesus and make an educated decision, which I was open to. When I arrived, I met with a senior manager for over an hour. It was very casual. He was easy-going and extremely personable. Then I met with another senior manager for 5 minutes. The experience left me with a lot of doubt.

Interview Questions

Did some research on the company. Declined to return for a 2nd in-person interview.