Odesus Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Odesus

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odesus (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was contracted by a recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. I had been working FT for a competitor at the time and I was not really looking for a new position but I was willing to listen to what the recruiter had to say about the opportunity and the company. I was not very happy at my current job and I agreed to have my resume submitted to the CEO of the company. That same day the CEO requested me for a face to face interview. The interview was scheduled a few days later to meet 1 on 1 with the CEO and President. The interview lasted about an hour and I felt good about all my answers to any questions that were asked. That same day, the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked were about my experience at my last job and what kind of positions and what clients I recruited for. He also asked about my personal life, hobbies, and what I like to do in my spare time.   1 Answer

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Odesus (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the Operations Manager for a position at Odesus and found the people and offices quite lovely. Competitive salary, paid holidays, medical and dental insurance contributions, 401k plan and bonuses. I was interviewed by the account managers as well and they are a diverse group of people but all seemed dedicated to making the company grow. I was called back for a second interview and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a completive salary for my experience as well as a bonus for a job well done which was paid out after 6 months of employment.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Odesus (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was happy at my current job, but a recruiter called and convinced me that I should meet with Odesus and make an educated decision, which I was open to. When I arrived, I met with a senior manager for over an hour. It was very casual. He was easy-going and extremely personable. Then I met with another senior manager for 5 minutes. The experience left me with a lot of doubt.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Did some research on the company. Declined to return for a 2nd in-person interview.