Odgers Berndtson

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Odgers Berndtson

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Odgers Berndtson.

I was asked to meet with several of the partners within the organization including a variety of separate practice groups.

They were very informative, thorough in terms of expectation management and in terms of the goals that would ultimately be mine to achieve.

Interview Questions
    • They tested my market knowledge, my client network and my track record.   View Answer

Better offer elsewhere yet it was an excellent business and a positive experience.

Search Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Odgers Berndtson in April 2011.

The interviewer had not reviewed the full background of the candidate. Did not give a fixed time for the call.
    Had made several assumptions about the candidate, had no respect or acknowledgment of the noteworthy work done by the interviewee. Asked several rapid fire uncomfortable questions. Did not exchange any pleasantries. Was very condescending and a poor listener. Did not give an opportunity to the interviewee to respond and ended the call abruptly.

Interview Questions
    • Something must have gone wrong in your current company hence you are looking out?   Answer Question
    • You must not have succeeded in your previous job hence you are looking out   Answer Question