Odwalla Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Odwalla

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Odwalla.

Interview

Your standard interview.... I was sold on a company that is derived from a culture of all the wonderful catch phrases of our time; plus "Odwala started out of the back of a van delivering juice, we want to keep that small company feeling". basically we are a laid back hippie company.
    Truth was the company had no direction, lost money daily, turn over was bad, management works against each other. I doubt that if the same senior managers are still there that much has improved.

Negotiation

An acceptable offer was made.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Odwalla (San Diego, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Nice office, nice secretary/receptionist, typical questions regarding experience, Why we should hire you, etc. Sorry, but it was a while ago and I don't remember all of the questions. Other employees looked happy and later found they were happy with the company when I became an actual employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation...it was take it or leave it.