Oerlikon

Oerlikon Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oerlikon

Human Resources/Video Intern Interview

Contacted a recruiter at my university's career fair and heard back a few weeks later with an offer to interview. Visited the facility and spoke with my future supervisor who determined after a short conversation I was fit for the position. Within the next week after my interview an email was sent that offered me an internship. Worked May - August 2012.

Interview Questions
    • There were no majorly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oerlikon in May 2010.

1) Phone Interview 2) Behavioral Group interview 3) 3 GROUPS - 1 day

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oerlikon in September 2008.

the position was referred to me from a sales manager working alongside with my future manager. he pushed for my hiring since my performance while working for him was very good. i had 2 1:1 interviews with my future manager and with her boss. interviews were both skills based interviews and pretty informal. the salary and package negotiation process took longer than the interviewing.

salary increase