Oerlikon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources/Video Intern Interview

Human Resources/Video Intern

Interviewed at Oerlikon

Interview Details – Contacted a recruiter at my university's career fair and heard back a few weeks later with an offer to interview. Visited the facility and spoke with my future supervisor who determined after a short conversation I was fit for the position. Within the next week after my interview an email was sent that offered me an internship. Worked May - August 2012.

Interview Question – There were no majorly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oerlikon in September 2008.

Interview Details – the position was referred to me from a sales manager working alongside with my future manager. he pushed for my hiring since my performance while working for him was very good. i had 2 1:1 interviews with my future manager and with her boss. interviews were both skills based interviews and pretty informal. the salary and package negotiation process took longer than the interviewing.

Interview Question – experience in the solar field   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – salary increase

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Oerlikon in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1) Phone Interview 2) Behavioral Group interview 3) 3 GROUPS - 1 day

Interview Question – What do you think of your boss?   View Answer

Worked for Oerlikon? Contribute to the Community!