Office Angels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Office Angels in March 2013.

Interview Details – Don't have their act together at all - lost my CV on three occasions in one day, rang my references twice before and twice after the interview, and I actually had the company they were interviewing me for complain to me about their performance when I went for the second round interview, apologising that they likely would not hire me so they could end the contract with this company. As I've been working with HR people in large organisations for the past three years and shared this story with them , I've been informed there's an informal veto on using this company as a temp supplier given their staggering incompetence.

Interview Question – Can you write up your CV again for us just now?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I doubted they'd be able to pay me correctly + they had supplied me with the wrong details of the job, which I only found out at interiew.

Worked for Office Angels? Contribute to the Community!