Office Depot Assistant Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Office Depot in August 2010.

Very generic Interview process. Not much effort is put in to the process so little effort is required to do well on the interview. The personality test is simple and using basic common sense will place you in the the 90th percentile. Neither the interivier or interviewee gains much knowledge of the other during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to overcome an objection or something you didn't agree with. How did you hanle the situation?   Answer Question
No room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Office Depot in January 2010.

Standard interview. The management at office depot likes to talk on the first interview. They want to get to know you. The second interview is about you asking questions about leadership, what you would do in specific situations, what is an example of great customer service you've done, etc. Pretty standard stuff. The second interview is with a district manager. That's just more taking telling you what the expectations are.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was offered a salary. I was told that it was the highest he was authorized to pay.

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in August 2010.

It went ok, presented my accomplishments and what drives me

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate a good deal, to others stick with what you want and know your figures

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in September 2011.

Had 2 store managers interview me. Went smooth and positive.

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Office Depot in July 2008.

Overall interview consisted of very detailed questions about my skills, and experience. Many of my experiences were analyzed very critically. However there was much respect and understanding, along with wonderful conversation as to what future is available with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that pertained to the improvement of sales as it relates to the new industry I was interviewing for.   Answer Question
    Negotiations were very straight forward and to the point.

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!