Office Depot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Designer/Developer, UI Specialist Interview

Web Designer/Developer, UI Specialist
Delray Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in September 2010.

Interview Details – Experienced Manager Asked me several questions about my experience and my skill set, and attentively listened to my answers. He was very nice and knowledgeable. I had brought a sample prototype with me, and he was delighted to see it. This was back in 1999. Sorry I was not able to pick that date since the drop-down went back no further than 2010.

Interview Question – How to draw a table in HTML.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very good. Worked through a Staffing Agency.

Finance Interview

Finance
Delray Beach, FL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in April 2008.

Interview Details – Started with a phone screen with an internal recruiter. Soon after a phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and department VP. Several weeks later was flown to Delray Beach, FL to interview at the corporate office. On site interviews consisted of 5 1:1 interviews, lunch with a peer, & finished the day with the HR rep. Long day of intervewing and the questions were a mix of standard and behavioral based. Was called several days later and informally told that an offer would be made and the formal offer was emailed a week or so later.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when....   View Answer

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!