Office Depot Interview Questions in Delray Beach, FL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Web Designer/Developer, UI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in September 2010.

Experienced Manager Asked me several questions about my experience and my skill set, and attentively listened to my answers. He was very nice and knowledgeable. I had brought a sample prototype with me, and he was delighted to see it. This was back in 1999. Sorry I was not able to pick that date since the drop-down went back no further than 2010.

Interview Questions
    Very good. Worked through a Staffing Agency.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delray Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in April 2008.

Started with a phone screen with an internal recruiter. Soon after a phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and department VP. Several weeks later was flown to Delray Beach, FL to interview at the corporate office. On site interviews consisted of 5 1:1 interviews, lunch with a peer, & finished the day with the HR rep. Long day of intervewing and the questions were a mix of standard and behavioral based. Was called several days later and informally told that an offer would be made and the formal offer was emailed a week or so later.

Interview Questions

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!