Office Depot Interview Questions in Delray Beach, FL

2.5

Web Designer/Developer, UI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Office Depot (Delray Beach, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

Experienced Manager Asked me several questions about my experience and my skill set, and attentively listened to my answers. He was very nice and knowledgeable. I had brought a sample prototype with me, and he was delighted to see it. This was back in 1999. Sorry I was not able to pick that date since the drop-down went back no further than 2010.

Interview Questions

• How to draw a table in HTML.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good. Worked through a Staffing Agency.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Office Depot (Delray Beach, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with an internal recruiter. Soon after a phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and department VP. Several weeks later was flown to Delray Beach, FL to interview at the corporate office. On site interviews consisted of 5 1:1 interviews, lunch with a peer, & finished the day with the HR rep. Long day of intervewing and the questions were a mix of standard and behavioral based. Was called several days later and informally told that an offer would be made and the formal offer was emailed a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when....   1 Answer