Office Depot Integrated Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Integrated Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in June 2010.

The interview was a phone interview with the Office Depot hiring manager, then with a company called Apexx which was a role play, then a skills test, and the final interview was a panel interview with the District Sales Manager, HR and the Regional Sales Manager. This job was told it was going to be one thing, but then we were told we were going to be hourly employees.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you overcame a challenge when a customer said no   View Answer
There was no negotiation. It is what it is, and we have to do what we do. WE were told by HR if we did not like the job or if it was not a good fit then quit and become a customer. this was on the 2nd week of the job.

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!