Office Depot

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview Details – After a resume drop, I was notified that I made the 2nd round and sent a long written questionnaire. A week or two later I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then a phone interview with a senior manager in the department I would be working with. Typical questions for the most part, it seemed to be more of a cultural fit interview. There was also a background check and drug test.

Interview Question – Have you ever been faced with an ethical problem in the workplace? Describe.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in May 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed several canidates that applied through University. Canidates for position should be junior or senior status. Best to have a marketing degree and high GPA. They look for motivated and professional individuals. Experience in professional business settings is a plus. Should follow up via email to get edge. Research the company!

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a problem with management?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in April 2010.

Interview Details – First round phone interview with human resource rep. Second round interview with manager. Got offer fairly quickly after second round interview.
Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming. the culture was one of inclusion. The company also has a charity organization affiliated with it that you can get involved with.

Interview Question – What do you know about our company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Office Depot

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!

Office Depot Videos

Office Depot – Why Work for Us?

The company has combined annual sales of approximately $17 billion, employs about 66,000 associates, and serves consumers and businesses in 59 countries with more than 2,200 retail stores, award-winning e-commerce sites… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Depot Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Office Depot employees and interview candidates.