Office Depot

www.officedepot.com

Office Depot Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Office Depot in September 2013.

behavioral interview model. requires that the interview is more input from the applicant and less dragging information out on the part of the interviewer. Be prepared to give real world job experience answers to questions such as "Tell me about a time when", or "Give me an example of"..."Tell me about a situation when you"

Interview Questions
  • What do you think your most difficult challenge will be if you are offered this position?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Office Depot in May 2010.

it first consisted meeting on campus where then i was asked for a phone interview. the phone interview was general questions to see if there was a fit with the company. 3 days later i was invited for an in office were there were 3 interview - fit, fit, technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Office Depot in January 2010.

Asked a handful of questions regarding situations from previous jobs and what I would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were particularly difficult, they were just very boring questions.   Answer Question
    Negotiated wage, I had previous retail experience and argued politely that if I were to work I needed a little more money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Office Depot in February 2009.

Nothing extraordinary - just going over my resume and some additional questions about accomplishments. Several interviews with different people, all of them similar.

No negotiation

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Office Depot in April 2008.

This was so long ago I am not sure.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think we can help motivate people?   View Answer
    They had pre-set salaries. I told them my minimum and they matched it.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Office Depot in March 2008.

I applied online and didn't hear anything for a couple of days, then I called and was called back for a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. We talked about sports and women.