Office Depot

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Office Depot in January 2012.

I was shopping in store and asked to speak with management. When I was approached by the general manager, I asked if he was hiring. He said yes, in a very welcoming way, and he explained process. I put application in online and then he called and we set up an appointment to do the in store personality test. A week or two passed and I was called to come in for an interview. I again felt very welcomed and the general manager gave me great recognition of my skills and personality test.

Interview Questions
  • What department would you be interested in working in?   Answer Question
No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Stocker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Office Depot in August 2010.

It was kind disjointed. the application process was difficult. the website was hard to navigate. once in i had 2 interviews. 1 with asst manager and one with store manager. both fairly easy. then drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions
    • what was a bad situation with a customer and how did i handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

The process took a dayinterviewed at Office Depot in July 2010.

To be honest with you. He basically had me hired in the back of his mind. I filled out the personality test on the computer kiosk at the store, and he called me 15 minutes later commending on my score.

Really, I just lied on the test. Basically I clicked Strongly Agree on anything GOOD. And Strongly Disagree on anything BAD.

Then during the interview I stated I used to serve in the United States Marines and I can handle pressure very well. He basically hired me before my mandatory drug test.