Office Depot Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in August 2010.

Typical Interview Questions, Tell me about your previous job, What are your stengths-oppurtunities. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Interview Questions
They made offer, I declined and counter offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Office Depot

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Office Depot in March 2012.

I really did not have an interview. I was fortunate enough to be available for the promotion to Store Manager as several managers were leaving.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Office Depot in March 2009.

I had one interview. The process was quick, I got an immediate offer.

Interview Questions
    • Focused more on my grocery background than my computer sales and management background.   Answer Question
    I requested a higher salary that I did not get. Salary I received was appropriate for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Office Depot in August 2010.

Screening interview follows the same questions as all HR departments ask. The RM interview was intensive with no typical questions. Interview was all about customer loyalty and culture. She did most of the talking as I was Recruited from another company she promised lots and in the end delivered very little besides a really good salary.

Interview Questions
    • She was very direct on relationships with previous managers and how well I woked with them on a one to one bases and on my own. She would not take the standard answers and wanted to know about the previous RM's personal l habits as well as their professional styles.   Answer Question
    They stared the offer at 58 and we got to 70 before the agreement. It was all handed in the interview n wait no calls to HR for Approval.

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Office Depot in October 2011.

was recruited by a friend. Interviewed with District Manager and regional VP. That has changed to interview with recruiter, store manager and distict mananger.

Interview Questions
    pretty much we came up with offer though less than I was making as there was less resposnsibility

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Office Depot in June 2011.

4 interviews-- One from my supervisor, one from a peer supervisor, one from HR, and one from corporate leader

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical and Situational Questions.   View Answer
    I negotiated my salary. I was fortunate enough that I was employed at the time, so I had room to work with.

Worked for Office Depot? Contribute to the Community!