Office Scapes Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Designer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Office Scapes in June 2012.

Strange. I interviewed for close to 4 months with Officescapes. I met with the director of sales, COO, CEO, another designer, director of design -i even had met the president. Everyone told me that the interviews were going well. I followed up appropriately, I thought, then a couple more times... Still being told that all was going well and they were trying to decide and/or find a place for me within the company. I didn't fit exactly into a box within the company structure, perhaps that was it. After the last response, which was also positive and over 4 months after I began the interviewing process, I decided to just stop contacting them and asking. Never heard a word from anyone. Very strange. I have heard of and was prepared for the long interview process but I guess I thought after all was said and done someone would have the decency to say "it was nice meeting you, thank you for your time but we have decided to wait for someone with more or different credentials than what you have." Nothing- nada, I think that's blah of this customer service oriented furniture business.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Office Scapes

Worked for Office Scapes? Contribute to the Community!