OfficeMax B2B Outside Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

B2B Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at OfficeMax (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

The position I applied for consisted of 3 telephone interviews. (recruiter, HR Rep, Hiring Manager). I was then asked to attend a company paid interview in Chicago. First with the Hiring Manager and then with the Division VP of Sales. I was very confident after the 3 telephone interviews that I was the ideal candidate. I was even more confident after interviewing with the hiring manager. The Division VP interview seemed to go well, but felt that there was a bias issue that stood between us. After the Interview process, the Hiring Manager, came back in the room with a completely dejected look on his face and sound in his voice to let me know that I would hear back from them within a week. It was obvious that the hiring manager had been shot down but couldn't respond. The next week, I heard back from HR that I had decided to take a different direction.

Interview Questions

• Did I have Fortune 500 C-Level experience?   1 Answer