OfficeMax Interview Questions & Reviews in Portland, OR

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at OfficeMax in April 2013.

Get called in for a face to face interview with the ASM, come in interview day, 1:1, typical basic behavioral questions, then evaluated based on responses and demeanor during the interview. Got called for a second interview with the Store manager on in depth questions about employment history, why you want to work there, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work here compared to other jobs out there?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Happy Valley, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Happy Valley, OR

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at OfficeMax.

Process took about 90+ days . I was referred by a close previous friend/store manager

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at OfficeMax in November 2011.

Too many interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience where you disagreed with you boss.   Answer Question

Worked for OfficeMax? Contribute to the Community!