OfficeMax

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkridge, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkridge, MD

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OfficeMax in November 2011.

The interview process was very competitive and detailed. The first step was a short phone interview that was more of an applicant screening than anything else. This took approximately 5-10 minutes. This was followed by an interview with the Operations Manager that lasted almost 3 hours. The questions that were asked were all work experience related and on point. You're not going to see any weird "describe yourself in three words" questions. They want to make sure you can do the job. After this step I was interviewed by the Warehouse Manager. This once again lasted almost four hours. He asked a lot of the same questions and gave me a tour of the facility. After I received his approval I met with HR and conducted a final interview with the Regional Manager. These meetings were actually pretty short; approximately 20 minutes apiece. After I received their approval I was given an offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to violence among the workforce?   Answer Question
I don't know whether or not I was able to negotiate. The salary was more than competitive and I was happy to sign the offer letter there and then.