OfficeTeam Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015
Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.2

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

So far I'm not sure. It seems a lot of run around on my part. A ton of tests, and many forms. Lots of references. So far, the only thing I have liked is I was able to do the actual interview via Skype so I didn't have to come into the office. However, the recruiter seemed to be very hostile towards to me. I still have to go in and fill out paperwork. I'm with other temp agencies in the city, and it seems this one seems the most brutal. I mean, I'm not even in their database yet! It just seems like a total waste of time on my part. She also seemed to lie to me about job openings.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out some paperwork. I was interviewed by two people but usually three people would have spoken to me. They collaborate on what was said and clients they have to fit you into a good position.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

It was a quick interview process. They sat down and got to know my qualifications and experience. It was a simple interview where they didn't ask too any difficult questions.

Sales & Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within one day I received a phone call from a recruiter telling me I seem like a good fit. The recruiter wanted to set up an in-person interview two days from the initial phone call. We met in person asked me questions about past work experiences. After that the recruiter asked what kind of work I was looking for, whether it was temporary or temp-to-hire, and what I was looking for to get paid hourly. I said what my ideal hourly rate was and what I was willing to settle for. The recruiter said my expectations were unrealistic and significantly reduced the hourly pay rate below what I was willing to settle for, even though the hourly pay calculator on their website told me the pay per hour I was looking for was the median pay for the type of work I am looking for.

Overall, the interview lasted about twenty minutes.

Sales & Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

I applied this position online and after few days, someone called me and asked me if I have time to do an interview. The interview is pretty simple, no tricky questions. However, they need me to work immediately. Unfortunately, I really can't. Anyway, the people there are really friendly and helpful. But I think it's not for someone who is looking for full time positions.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part is questions about software skills.   Answer Question

A/P Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OfficeTeam (Columbus, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview was very convenient. I was able to do my interview via face time. My interviewer was very professional and super nice. I felt at ease and was allowed to chronicle my job history allowing my interviewer to place me in a position with my specific skills.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a least favorite Supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was relatively standard.

Nothing Yet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

I had an interview through skype he asked all kinds of questions to find out what kind of job i was looking for and within 2 hours had me come fill out tax forms then got a call back from him saying the job I wanted, wanted an interview I have to go to it tomorrow:)

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OfficeTeam in December 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was very simple and not intimidating at all. I had met the local recruiter at a few job fairs so reached out to her by telephone and she was very quick to return my call and email me with additional information. There were several online assessments that were required, which took maybe an hour to complete. Next was the face-to-face interview, which is held in their local office in downtown Norfolk where there is little to no free parking and there was no parking validation (so be prepared to spend about $3-$6 for parking). The interview was with the recruiter, so that made it a bit less intimidating. She told me what to expect next and who I could contact from that point on. That is where the positive side of the process ended for me. I made myself available immediately following Christmas and even called first thing Monday morning to inquire about any positions for me, but was quickly told they had nothing for me yet and to "call back in another week & half to two weeks to inform them of my availability while I continue my job search myself." Two weeks later I called again and was then told (by another person) that there were problems reaching my contacts (not sure if anyone had even tried because my contacts I gave them said they were never contacted before then) and they could not move forward until that had been taken care of. Within two days I received a phone call from the second person I had talked with and she informed me I was being moved to the background check, which was performed by the legal department in a different state and should only take a few days. I called a few weeks ago to find out my status was told by a third person that legal was still performing the background check and they could not place me until that was completed. That has been a few weeks ago and I have given up on this temp agency, especially after I found another agency that was able to get me an interview within just 4 days.

Receptionist, Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

Applied on line, and got called the same day. Ask to get interviewed the next day. Basic interview questions. At the end of the interview offered me internal position. Next couple days got second interview by hiring manager and site manager. It took another two days for result.

Interview Questions

• Between 1 to 10 what would you rate yourself Of being out going.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Stamford, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for position in Stamford CT branch. A recruiter pulled my resume off careerbuilder, called me for an interview. Interviewed twice, first interview with recruiter in private room. Basic interview, asked about experiences on my resume- a lot of 'tell me about that'. No curve balls, went well, had second interview two days later. Was shown the main trading floor, shadowed a recruiter, then had interview with branch manager, went well. Followed up a week later saying that they enjoyed meeting with me, but wanted someone with more experience. They were courteous and professional, and took the time to call me to tell me I didn't get the job, rather than an automated message or no communication.

Interview Questions

• Asking me to talk about experiences that did not necessarily relate to the job.   Answer Question