OfficeTeam

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.2

Nothing Yet Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam.

I had an interview through skype he asked all kinds of questions to find out what kind of job i was looking for and within 2 hours had me come fill out tax forms then got a call back from him saying the job I wanted, wanted an interview I have to go to it tomorrow:)

Receptionist, Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam.

Applied on line, and got called the same day. Ask to get interviewed the next day. Basic interview questions. At the end of the interview offered me internal position. Next couple days got second interview by hiring manager and site manager. It took another two days for result.

Interview Questions
    • Between 1 to 10 what would you rate yourself Of being out going.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OfficeTeam in November 2014.

Interviewed for position in Stamford CT branch. A recruiter pulled my resume off careerbuilder, called me for an interview. Interviewed twice, first interview with recruiter in private room. Basic interview, asked about experiences on my resume- a lot of 'tell me about that'. No curve balls, went well, had second interview two days later. Was shown the main trading floor, shadowed a recruiter, then had interview with branch manager, went well. Followed up a week later saying that they enjoyed meeting with me, but wanted someone with more experience. They were courteous and professional, and took the time to call me to tell me I didn't get the job, rather than an automated message or no communication.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me to talk about experiences that did not necessarily relate to the job.   Answer Question

Part Time Administrative/Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at OfficeTeam in November 2014.

I applied for a position and talked to someone on the phone and they asked me to come in for a live interview. The place was very professional and clean and the woman working the front desk was friendly and helpful. I had to ask her about how to fill out one form and she instructed me easily. I then went back into one of (four?) little conference rooms not far off the main waiting room. First we walked through my story of where I've worked and what I've done and then what I was looking for. Next she went through my resume with me and pointed out some ways to improve it and ways to adapt it for what position I was going for. Also she gave me some interviewing tips and what to wear, etc. All very positive experience. She said I could hear back from any OfficeTeam staff with a job position. She herself was going out on maternity leave soon, but they all had the info.

Interview Questions
    • My most difficult question won't be the same for everyone. It was - exactly what do you want to do. I told her I would be willing to work in a large radius and in lots of different fields and I didn't specify pay, even though as I was offered things later, I definitely had a pay I wanted to stay above. With her being out, I wasn't sure who to go to to narrow things down so I just see what is offered and go from there.   Answer Question

They sent me on an interview and did a great job prepping me with what to wear and the website of the company so I could research them beforehand, etc. However, the pay was below what I should have been going for and truly I knew I would not be passionate about the job. I politely declined. I don't think what I'm looking for exists and I think more school and/or going back full time are my only options at this point.

Temporary Employee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam.

Nice team, with a lot of detailed information about the kind of jobs they offer and benefits. There are a lot of pamphlets they give you, and lots of paperwork, which is not unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview, nothing you wouldn't expect with any other interview. They will answer any question you have and seem happy to meet with you.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, it's a temp agency. They pretty much hire everyone.

Administrative Assistant Interview

My experiences with Office Team have been great. I applied online and they called me in for an interview within 1 to 2 days. Everyone in the office is very helpful and they are great people to work with. The office is very orderly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question(s) regarded past work experience, but these questions should be asked at any and all professional interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam in September 2014.

I was interviewed on my skills and my past experience that was relevant to being an administrative assistant. At first I spoke with a recruiter and then he called in another man to ask some questions to see if I would be a good fit. I was applying for anything relevant to a sales or administrative type position. I was asked questions such as "what did you do at your last position? Can you explain some of the duties you had and what skills do you think you can utilize in a new position as an administrative assistant?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at OfficeTeam in September 2014.

Staffing consultants are TERRIBLE at returning phone calls and emails...say one thing and do another. I wondered if some of them had their head screwed on right at all. When I finally did get in for an interview, the staffing consultant I interviewed with went directly off a form as if she didn't know what she was doing. She interrupted me a time or two as well. They then proceed to tell me it will be a week for them to run my application through the legal department. I check back a week later, and they had not even started calling on my references, which meant they hadn't even done what they said they would. In the end, they sent me an email stating they did not have enough "positive" references for me. Unclear how that would happen and when I asked, I did not get a response.

Client Services Account Manager Interview

The woman I spoke with was Ms. Minda and she was really nice. She explained to me in detail the job position I would be working, and was very thorough. I am really glad she took the time to explain to me what it was and she also told me about the benefits and everything the job would provide.

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam.

When I started in 2008, the placement team was excellent. Professional, friendly, good interviewing skills. You came away with a sense that they were interested in you as a candidate, and wanted to work to find a good fit on placement

Interview Questions
    • Good question. I don't remember anything that caught me off guard. Everything was covered on my resume and they realized I was unemployed because of economy, not because I did anything wrong.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, temporary job, pay rate was pre-set. I could accept or decline.