OfficeTeam Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.2

Accounting Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Cambridge, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very nice recruiting team. Total time spent at OfficeTeam was an hour. Time to meet 2 nice recruiters for HR and accounting, fill all paper forms and complete several computer tests.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to OfficeTeam? What kind of job are you looking for? How do you fit with those positions?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Stamford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

When I walked in I was initially thrown as the gentleman who had conducted my phone and Skype interviews who I had extensively researched in preperation had unexpectedly left the company. As soon as Morgan walked in she put me at ease and I really felt she was setting me up for success. She discussed my resume with me and highlighted areas of experience which I had not noticed before. After exploring my background she answered each of my questions about the process and how she and her team would sell me to their clients.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tasks did you regularly accomplish as a bartender that might translate into office work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I had an interview with OfficeTeam less than 24 hours after registering on the website. The interview was more informal and very collaborative. The first staff member I met with asked me to share some of my work/educational experience so he could learn more about me and how their team could best serve as a resource for me. Every recruiter I met with was extremely friendly and kind, and they were able to provide information about current opportunities that would be a good fit for me on the spot. Overall, it was an excellent and very stress-free experience. Within minutes of walking out of their office, I received a message that they had scheduled an interview for me the next morning!

Interview Questions

I was offered a position on the spot, but I did not want to commit to the long-term requirement for that particular position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I interviewed for an administrative position to supplement my income. However, the interviewer suggested that I pursue a role as a recruiter. To do this, I had to interview later in the week at a different office with a district manager as well as the specific manager I would be working with long term. Overall, the experience was a positive one. I would recommend Robert Half/OfficeTeam to others I know.

Interview Questions

• The interview wasn't super formal. Interviewer really just asked me questions about my past employment and the qualities I could bring to one of their clients.   Answer Question

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Little Rock, AR) in April 2015.

Interview

Was very easy. Completed a skills test and a one on one interview. I got a call that evening and they extended an offer to me. After about 5 days they completed a drug screen and background check and that was it.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working with computers/Microsoft Office?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview lasted 3 to 4 minutes at max. Few general questions by looking through my resume. nothing to it. the interviewer was late, so i had to wait bit longer than normal.

Interview Questions

• no real questions. just general questions based on the work experience you list on the resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

So far I'm not sure. It seems a lot of run around on my part. A ton of tests, and many forms. Lots of references. So far, the only thing I have liked is I was able to do the actual interview via Skype so I didn't have to come into the office. However, the recruiter seemed to be very hostile towards to me. I still have to go in and fill out paperwork. I'm with other temp agencies in the city, and it seems this one seems the most brutal. I mean, I'm not even in their database yet! It just seems like a total waste of time on my part. She also seemed to lie to me about job openings.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out some paperwork. I was interviewed by two people but usually three people would have spoken to me. They collaborate on what was said and clients they have to fit you into a good position.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at OfficeTeam (Hunt Valley, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Just review general questions to get familiar with interviewing and you'll do fine. My interviewer was mostly interested in my skills & previous work history.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview

It was a quick interview process. They sat down and got to know my qualifications and experience. It was a simple interview where they didn't ask too any difficult questions.