OfficeTeam

Average Difficulty
38 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sewickley, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview Details – Initial process of application and screening went well, with the exception that no matter what conditions of office culture or circumstances, once an assignment was agreed upon the client was right.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were available.

Temporary Employee Candidate Interview

Temporary Employee Candidate
Nashville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview Details – Interview with one of their staff recruiters. A number of telephone calls about other interviews. I was finally placed when they called and said they needed to fill XX positions but they couldn't give accurate job description. Turns out, a lot of what I was promised during that phone conversation and subsequent e-mails was a lie.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working through us?   View Answer

General Office Temp Interview

General Office Temp
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OfficeTeam in June 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was the usual for a temp agency. They first ask a few questions over the phone and then ask you to come in for a more indepth interview. They basically, ask about your work experience and what type of positions you have handle in the past.

Interview Question – I can't really remember being asked a difficult or unexpected question.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant

I interviewed at OfficeTeam in May 2014.

Interview Details – They were so helpful. For my own convenience, interview was done on Skype. Personal that conduct interview was professional and helpful at the same time. They tried to work with me to understand better my needs and expectations in order to help me find the right job for me.

Interview Question – The most difficult question for me is what are my expectations for salary. I am looking into entry level job, thereafter, I am never sure do I expect too much or too little.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at OfficeTeam in March 2010.

Interview Details – Lengthy. Insulting question asked "Have you used state benefits within the last year?" I have not. However, who in this economy have not who would never have even considered it previous to this recession? That question strongly implies discrimination and bias.

Interview Question – Have you used state benefits within the last year?   View Answer

Receptionist, Administrative Assistant Interview

Receptionist, Administrative Assistant
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at OfficeTeam in March 2014.

Interview Details – Went Well

Negotiation Details – To get the most money as possible for the work that will be done ask about lunches if paid or not

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at OfficeTeam in April 2014.

Interview Details – More of a get to know you and what your previous experience has been. Want to know what you are looking for as they have a range of clients.

Interview Question – Tell me what you are looking for?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They contact you fairly quickly if they are interested in you as they earn money by placing you.

Interview Interview

Interview

I applied online and interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview Details – Great interview process. Clean office and peaceful environment.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the recruiter after submitting my resume for a couple of positions. She called me for a screening of my background and invited me for an interview. Friendly atmosphere at the office, but long wait and lots of paperwork to fill out before going to the interview. I met with two recruiters, both friendly and to the point. Not much info on the two jobs given though, felt as if the interview was more for candidate screening purposes than for the candidate to learn more about the position. I did get the opportunity to interview with one of the clients but haven't yet had the interview.

Interview Question – Not really anything hard or unusual   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at OfficeTeam.

Interview Details – Was sent a skills test from recruiter which consisted of Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint exams. The interview process was fairly simple. Filed out packet of paperwork upon arriving and waited until I was called back. Went over job history / resume with the recruiter. They proceeded to tell me they had a position where I would be a good fit and that they needed someone to start ASAP.

Interview Question – There really were no difficult questions that were asked. They were basic questions to get a feel for your work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation at all. It's a take it or leave it kind of thing.

Interviews for Top Jobs at OfficeTeam

Worked for OfficeTeam? Contribute to the Community!

OfficeTeam Videos

OfficeTeam – Why Work for Us?

OfficeTeam is the world's leading staffing service specializing in the placement of highly skilled office and administrative professionals into front office and administrative assistant jobs. With a global database of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OfficeTeam interview questions and advice. All 38 interview reviews posted anonymously by OfficeTeam employees and interview candidates.