Ogilvy CommonHealth Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

2.2

Group Copy Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

someone I know forwarded my name to the creative director. THey had a long-term assignment required a single writer's focused attention. I offered my services four days a week, one of which was to be off-site. For 8 months I worked freelance at a daily rate, and then went staff for nearly two more years.

Interview Questions
    Quick. I gave a day rated. THey got back to me. Then the project was delayed a week or two. Maybe it took two or three weeks before the project began.

Financial Administrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Hiring process was very quick. i applied online and they called me 2 days later to schedule an interview for during the week. The interview was very easy, but then they asked me some weird questions like - we have a day called pajama day, "would you be willing to come to work in pajama's"?

Interview Questions

I like to work in a professional environment, not in an environment where i can come to work i my pajamas.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

I applied online and received a call for an interview about a month later. An interview was set up for the following week. The interview was fairly casual and the interviewer was very friendly. There were papers to fill out in the beginning. During the interview, the interviewer went into detail about the position, the responsibilities involved, and a typical day at the agency.

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Multiple interviews

Did not negotiate

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in January 2010.

There were three interviews in total, the first w/HR, the second with a senior art person, and the third with some potential team members.

Interview Questions
    There was really no negotiating. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in January 2009.

With no prior experience - I was called back 3 times for interviews and met with 7 people. Questions were numerous and required an understanding of how ad agencies run.

Medical Director Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in January 2009.

Interview consisted of many conversations over a long period of time (2 with HR, 6 with future supervisors and co-workers, 1 with president of company).
    Interviewers asked about experience with brands, strategy, publications, medical education, management, and relationship with clients. Interviewers answered questions about past and current clients, expected working and billing hours.

Interview Questions
    • How much and what kind of contact do you usually have with clients?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate because salary offer was higher than expected and benefits were generous

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in February 2008.

Two one on one interviews with MD and client services director. Discussed experience and suitability, personality fit. No case studies. Relatively informal. Culture seemed relaxed and welcoming.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience in managing budgets   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a difficult client, or unreasonable expectations?   Answer Question
    No negotiations for entry level position