Ogilvy CommonHealth

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Copy Supervisor Interview

Group Copy Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview Details – someone I know forwarded my name to the creative director. THey had a long-term assignment required a single writer's focused attention. I offered my services four days a week, one of which was to be off-site. For 8 months I worked freelance at a daily rate, and then went staff for nearly two more years.

Interview Question – Do you know where Parsippany, NJ is?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Quick. I gave a day rated. THey got back to me. Then the project was delayed a week or two. Maybe it took two or three weeks before the project began.

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in January 2010.

Interview Details – There were three interviews in total, the first w/HR, the second with a senior art person, and the third with some potential team members.

Interview Question – Why do I think I would be a good fit?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiating. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Very Easy Interview

Financial Administrator Interview

Financial Administrator

I applied online and interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very quick. i applied online and they called me 2 days later to schedule an interview for during the week. The interview was very easy, but then they asked me some weird questions like - we have a day called pajama day, "would you be willing to come to work in pajama's"?

Interview Question – would you be willing to come to work in pajama's?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I like to work in a professional environment, not in an environment where i can come to work i my pajamas.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Traffic Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call for an interview about a month later. An interview was set up for the following week. The interview was fairly casual and the interviewer was very friendly. There were papers to fill out in the beginning. During the interview, the interviewer went into detail about the position, the responsibilities involved, and a typical day at the agency.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Medical Director Interview

Medical Director
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews

Interview Question – None, easy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Traffic Coordinator
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in January 2009.

Interview Details – With no prior experience - I was called back 3 times for interviews and met with 7 people. Questions were numerous and required an understanding of how ad agencies run.

Interview Question – I had two people interview me at once.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in February 2008.

Interview Details – Two one on one interviews with MD and client services director. Discussed experience and suitability, personality fit. No case studies. Relatively informal. Culture seemed relaxed and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations for entry level position

Medical Director Interview

Medical Director

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy CommonHealth in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of many conversations over a long period of time (2 with HR, 6 with future supervisors and co-workers, 1 with president of company).
Interviewers asked about experience with brands, strategy, publications, medical education, management, and relationship with clients. Interviewers answered questions about past and current clients, expected working and billing hours.

Interview Question – How much and what kind of contact do you usually have with clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate because salary offer was higher than expected and benefits were generous

Worked for Ogilvy CommonHealth? Contribute to the Community!