Ogilvy Public Relations

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entertainment Interview

Entertainment
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ogilvy Public Relations in January 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email from HR asking me to come into the office for a 1:1. The staff was very nice, although one of the employees was a little rude. She would cut off my answers. I interviewed with members of the team. They asked detailed questions, not typical to usual interview sessions, but very detailed to the position. The interviews with the hiring manager and President were the same. They all appeared to be a well put together staff. Nice team.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy Public Relations

Worked for Ogilvy Public Relations? Contribute to the Community!

Ogilvy Public Relations Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogilvy Public Relations Entertainment interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ogilvy Public Relations employees and interview candidates.