Ogilvy & Mather

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in April 2011.

Interview Details – Amazingly friendly people..It is hard to stay serious in the interview because the staff literally had be laughing the whole time.

Interview Question – Academic achievements?   Answer Question

Advertising

The process took a day - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were nice, open and willing.

Interview Question – What are you passionate about?   Answer Question

Advertising

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in January 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had to do an aptitude test. Later, I had to write some ads so as to prove my competency, as I was advertising for a role as an advertising copywriter. I then had a one on one interview with the organization's creative director...

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Advertising

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was only an internship so the recruitment process was very straightforward. Consisted of one phone interview with me asking most of the questions.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy & Mather

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogilvy & Mather Advertising interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ogilvy & Mather employees and interview candidates.