Ogilvy & Mather

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in April 2011.

Interview Details – Amazingly friendly people..It is hard to stay serious in the interview because the staff literally had be laughing the whole time.

Interview Question – Academic achievements?   Answer Question

Advertising

The process took a day - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were nice, open and willing.

Interview Question – What are you passionate about?   Answer Question

Advertising

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in January 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had to do an aptitude test. Later, I had to write some ads so as to prove my competency, as I was advertising for a role as an advertising copywriter. I then had a one on one interview with the organization's creative director...

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Advertising

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was only an internship so the recruitment process was very straightforward. Consisted of one phone interview with me asking most of the questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!