Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy & Mather
- Associate (12)
- Intern (10)
- Account Executive (10)
- Art Director (4)
- Advertising (4)
- Associate Creative Director (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Creative (3)
- Associate Program (3)
- Internship (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Account Supervisor (2)
- Assistant Account Executive (2)
- Account Management Intern (2)
- Account Planner (2)
- Finance Intern (2)
- Front Desk Receptionist (1)
- Account (1)
- Account Coordinator (1)
- Field Marketing Representative (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Production Coordinator (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Public Relations Intern (1)
- Graphic Design Intern (1)
- Digital Art Director (1)
- AE (1)
- Group Creative Director (1)
- Group Director (1)
Art Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in May 2014.
Really chill and relaxed. Not what I was expecting. Met with a ACD and CD. Nice view of the city from the interior. Both of which had tattoos on their arms and were not afraid to show this. Just be yourself and professional. They are looking for character and the right look in a book thats all.
- what is your favorite brand? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather
Art Director InterviewNo Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY).
Got back to me briefly and asked me to come in for an interview.
- Quite expected for a design interview. Answer Question
Art Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (Atlanta, GA).
Standard interview process. Was a little slower than expected.
- Questions were standard, no surprises. Answer Question
Art Director InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2012.
I have one interview and get an offer, but this time they search for a position of art director. i was usual interview, where i show my portfolio and describe each concept in it. it was quite friendly atmosphere.