Ogilvy & Mather

Ogilvy & Mather Associate Creative Director Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Creative Director Interview

Brought in to freelance based on portfolio review and short chat with recruiter. Hired after freelancing

Interview Questions
Had to negotiate the dollars, but was not too difficult

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in March 2012.

Ogilvy is big on their referrals - best way to get an interview is to know someone that works there - or directly reach out to the creative resource manager. I had 2 interviews - helped that I worked at Leo Burnett for 6 years... The people here are honestly the nicest I have come across in all my years in Chicago. Many clubs, events, outings, etc.

Interview Questions
    I gave a range, they came in right in the middle, I asked for a little more, they said that was already higher than they usually go, I accepted it w/ an extra week of vacation.

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in July 2010.

Previous to the interview, was asked to do copy test. That was the first day

On the second day, met up with the operations director and the creative director.

It seemed like a matter compatible personalities and need. In other words, if they like you and need you, then you're practically in

Interview Questions
    • How good is your B2B, B2C, Interactive and offline experience?   View Answer