Ogilvy & Mather

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in March 2012.

Interview Details – Ogilvy is big on their referrals - best way to get an interview is to know someone that works there - or directly reach out to the creative resource manager. I had 2 interviews - helped that I worked at Leo Burnett for 6 years... The people here are honestly the nicest I have come across in all my years in Chicago. Many clubs, events, outings, etc.

Interview Question – how much are you looking to make?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave a range, they came in right in the middle, I asked for a little more, they said that was already higher than they usually go, I accepted it w/ an extra week of vacation.

Interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather

Interview Details – Brought in to freelance based on portfolio review and short chat with recruiter. Hired after freelancing

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had to negotiate the dollars, but was not too difficult

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in July 2010.

Interview Details – Previous to the interview, was asked to do copy test. That was the first day

On the second day, met up with the operations director and the creative director.

It seemed like a matter compatible personalities and need. In other words, if they like you and need you, then you're practically in

Interview Question – How good is your B2B, B2C, Interactive and offline experience?   View Answer

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!