Ogilvy & Mather

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Program Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in February 2012.

Interview Details – The questions seemed very redundant. There were only 10 questions -- they ask college students around the country the same 10 -- and there was little to no response/talking from the actual interviewer. Very impersonal and cold from the start, in my opinion, which was a shame because I was excited about the opportunity going into the interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Program Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in February 2012.

Interview Details – I sent in my application through the ogilvy website and then heard back from them several weeks later and was told I had made it through the first stage. The second stage was in-person and consisted of two 45 minute interviews with two different recruiting coordinators. I received an email a week later that I was not accepted into the final round.

Interview Question – Why ogilvy?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy & Mather

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogilvy & Mather Associate Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ogilvy & Mather employees and interview candidates.