Ogilvy & Mather

Updated Jun 26, 2014
Updated Jun 26, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

filled out an application in december, had a first round phone interview in februrary, if you get past the phone interview round you will move onto a day called "super saturday" where you have in person interviews and have to take a test

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

Associate Program Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in February 2012.

The questions seemed very redundant. There were only 10 questions -- they ask college students around the country the same 10 -- and there was little to no response/talking from the actual interviewer. Very impersonal and cold from the start, in my opinion, which was a shame because I was excited about the opportunity going into the interview.

Associate Program Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in February 2012.

I sent in my application through the ogilvy website and then heard back from them several weeks later and was told I had made it through the first stage. The second stage was in-person and consisted of two 45 minute interviews with two different recruiting coordinators. I received an email a week later that I was not accepted into the final round.