Ogilvy & Mather

www.ogilvy.com

Ogilvy & Mather Informational Interview for Potential PR Openings Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Informational Interview for Potential PR Openings Interview

Informational Interview for Potential PR Openings
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather in June 2012.

Interview Details – I met someone on LinkedIn who sent my resume to her boss. They called me in for an information interview with HR and the PR department. I Each interview lasted about 45 minutes. I think it went really well and I still keep in touch with both of them. The HR lady was more rigid and went through my resume and asked me lots of the normal questions. The PR lady was super nice and seemed interested in my background.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you wanted something different than the group.

What is your biggest weakness?

Know an exact example that you can say you took from each experience on your resume.
  Answer Question

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!