Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy & Mather
- Associate (12)
- Intern (11)
- Account Executive (10)
- Art Director (4)
- Advertising (4)
- Associate Creative Director (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Creative (3)
- Associate Program (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Internship (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Assistant Account Executive (2)
- Account Supervisor (2)
- Finance Intern (2)
- Account Management Intern (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Account Planner (2)
- AE (1)
- Group Creative Director (1)
- Group Director (1)
- Senior Account Manager (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Front Desk Receptionist (1)
- Account (1)
- Account Coordinator (1)
- Field Marketing Representative (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Production Coordinator (1)
The process took a week. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in February 2011.
HR was extremely friendly and the conversation flowed less like an interview and more like a "getting-to-know-you" chat. Not to say that it was informal, just that it wasn't structured as a string of questions. There was a very personal touch that I appreciated.
- Why are you interested in advertising? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather
Internship InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in January 2011.
Completely behavioral interview. Very dry behavioral questions about leadership experience, times faced hardships, etc.
- Discuss a time you faced a hardship and overcame it. Answer Question
Internship InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.
Submitted an application with two short essays, a cover letter, and resume, interviewed for 30 minutes on skype. Interview ran for exactly 30 minutes, we went over my credentials for approximately 2 minutes and then she ran through 8 or 9 behavioral questions, one right after the other.
- Tell me about a time when you included someone in a group. and Tell me about a time when you actively disagreed with a superior or colleague. Answer Question