Ogilvy & Mather Internship Interview Questions

3.7

Internship Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

HR was extremely friendly and the conversation flowed less like an interview and more like a "getting-to-know-you" chat. Not to say that it was informal, just that it wasn't structured as a string of questions. There was a very personal touch that I appreciated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ogilvy & Mather

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Completely behavioral interview. Very dry behavioral questions about leadership experience, times faced hardships, etc.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview

Submitted an application with two short essays, a cover letter, and resume, interviewed for 30 minutes on skype.
    Interview ran for exactly 30 minutes, we went over my credentials for approximately 2 minutes and then she ran through 8 or 9 behavioral questions, one right after the other.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you included someone in a group.
      and
      Tell me about a time when you actively disagreed with a superior or colleague.

Answer Question