Ogilvy & Mather

95 candidate interviews

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather

Interview Details – First step: Write three essays and get two faculty recommendations
second step: Phone behavior interview
third step: Super Saturday

Interview Question – Talk about a time you had to think on your feet.

A time you have failed.

Why Ogilvy
  Answer Question

Associate Creative Director Interview

Interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather

Interview Details – Brought in to freelance based on portfolio review and short chat with recruiter. Hired after freelancing

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Had to negotiate the dollars, but was not too difficult

Art Director Interview

Art Director
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – Got back to me briefly and asked me to come in for an interview.

Interview Question – Quite expected for a design interview.   Answer Question

Web Analytics Interview

Interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather

Interview Details – Phone interview, then brought in to meet the team in 30 min increments. Was told that they would get back to me in a week, and they specifically said that they would not leave me hanging. A week later, I checked in and was told that they were still processing and they would keep me updated. They never got back to me.

Interview Question – Tell me about your online habits   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather

Interview Details – team leader find me through linkedin and have two interview one with HR one with the team manager

Interview Question – they asked about my professional and academic experience, mostly about my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – unnegotiable

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who set me up with an initial phone call with her. After that, I came in for three different interviews with various members of the team I would be working on. I was asked to come in to speak with two more people who didn't have a chance to meet with me that day. The whole process from initial email to job offer was about 3 weeks.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or unexpected. If you have the proper background or credentials, you should have no problem answering the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but I was told my salary was at the top of their budget for this position. Make sure to negotiate other options such as vacation or personal days.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – 3 step process : HR; hiring manager ; team interview
References are important here
Its about work experience, do ask some behaviour based questions ;

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. Please do negotiate before joining as your next 3 year salary is same as your first salary. There are no increments.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather

Interview Details – Based on the resumes, the shortlisted candidates will get a telephonic interview. Then there will a aptitude written test for one hour. One of the members from the team in which you are likely to work will interview you and will ask on SQL or SAS programming or any other tool that they are using. Results would be notified through mail

Interview Question – Puzzle and knowledge of tools   Answer Question

Consumer Insight Analyst Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – one of my friend referred me and I have one skype interview with a team leader. They hired me right after the interview

Interview Question – tell me a little bit about your research experiences   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non

Craftsmen of Culture Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – Went from being an in person interview, to a skype interview to a phone interview. Asked questions related to Ogilvy & Mather's core principles. Be well read on different accounts they've worked on, their mission and how you fit into that.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy & Mather

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogilvy & Mather interview questions and advice. All 95 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ogilvy & Mather employees and interview candidates.