Ogilvy & Mather

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.9

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

I was contacted by a recruiter who set me up with an initial phone call with her. After that, I came in for three different interviews with various members of the team I would be working on. I was asked to come in to speak with two more people who didn't have a chance to meet with me that day. The whole process from initial email to job offer was about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult or unexpected. If you have the proper background or credentials, you should have no problem answering the questions.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate but I was told my salary was at the top of their budget for this position. Make sure to negotiate other options such as vacation or personal days.

Craftsmen of Culture Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Went from being an in person interview, to a skype interview to a phone interview. Asked questions related to Ogilvy & Mather's core principles. Be well read on different accounts they've worked on, their mission and how you fit into that.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

3 step process : HR; hiring manager ; team interview
    References are important here
    Its about work experience, do ask some behaviour based questions ;

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate. Please do negotiate before joining as your next 3 year salary is same as your first salary. There are no increments.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Got back to me briefly and asked me to come in for an interview.

Associate Interview

First step: Write three essays and get two faculty recommendations
    second step: Phone behavior interview
    third step: Super Saturday

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you had to think on your feet.

A time you have failed.

Why Ogilvy

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Based on the resumes, the shortlisted candidates will get a telephonic interview. Then there will a aptitude written test for one hour. One of the members from the team in which you are likely to work will interview you and will ask on SQL or SAS programming or any other tool that they are using. Results would be notified through mail

Web Analytics Interview

Phone interview, then brought in to meet the team in 30 min increments. Was told that they would get back to me in a week, and they specifically said that they would not leave me hanging. A week later, I checked in and was told that they were still processing and they would keep me updated. They never got back to me.

Consumer Insight Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

one of my friend referred me and I have one skype interview with a team leader. They hired me right after the interview

Interview Questions
    • tell me a little bit about your research experiences   View Answer
    non

Associate Creative Director Interview

Brought in to freelance based on portfolio review and short chat with recruiter. Hired after freelancing

Interview Questions
    Had to negotiate the dollars, but was not too difficult

Intern Interview

team leader find me through linkedin and have two interview one with HR one with the team manager

Interview Questions
    • they asked about my professional and academic experience, mostly about my resume   Answer Question
    unnegotiable