Ogilvy & Mather

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who set me up with an initial phone call with her. After that, I came in for three different interviews with various members of the team I would be working on. I was asked to come in to speak with two more people who didn't have a chance to meet with me that day. The whole process from initial email to job offer was about 3 weeks.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or unexpected. If you have the proper background or credentials, you should have no problem answering the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but I was told my salary was at the top of their budget for this position. Make sure to negotiate other options such as vacation or personal days.

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!