Ogilvy & Mather

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ogilvy & Mather.

Interview Details – It was about thirty + minutes long and it was over Skype. They had a standard questionnaire to ask, not once did they ask about my strengths. There was the typical weaknesses, difficult situations, difficult people, behavioral kinds of questions.

Overall I actually really enjoyed the interview process and she told me that I had done an excellent job.

Interview Question – How do you read recent advertising news? Do you read advertising trade magazines? If so which ones.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogilvy & Mather

Worked for Ogilvy & Mather? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ogilvy & Mather Summer Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ogilvy & Mather employees and interview candidates.