Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

www.ogletreedeakins.com
  www.ogletreedeakins.com

Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

Associate Interview

The first interview is a short "screening" interview, about 30 minutes. The interviewers asked general questions. The second interview is a three hour process of one-on-one interviews with five people (including the Managing Shareholder and attorneys of various levels) and then a "roundtable" question and answer interview with three associates.

Paralegal Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Quick interview. They simply asked if I had experience in the various types of law that they practice. They mainly argues why I should join instead of asking me questions.

Interview Questions
    • What attorneys do you work with at your current employer?   View Answer

Entry Level Paralegal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

I was sent a general email to sign up for an interview slot. I was never sent a confirmation of the date/time I chose. I went anyways and the interview started 10-15 minutes late. I was interviewed by an Offfice Admin. Starting salary and benefits were not better than what I already had, so I declined to send references as requested.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in September 2012.

Two phone interviews and os ne face to face

Interview Questions
    • What is your expectations regarding compensation.   View Answer

Pay

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in April 2012.

Initially a telephone interview. Went into office and met with Administrator. Came over to this firm with practice group that was opening a New York office.