Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.

www.ogletreedeakins.com

Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 17, 2014

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Interview Details – Quick interview. They simply asked if I had experience in the various types of law that they practice. They mainly argues why I should join instead of asking me questions.

Interview Question – What attorneys do you work with at your current employer?   View Answer

Entry Level Paralegal Assistant Interview

Entry Level Paralegal Assistant
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C..

Interview Details – I was sent a general email to sign up for an interview slot. I was never sent a confirmation of the date/time I chose. I went anyways and the interview started 10-15 minutes late. I was interviewed by an Offfice Admin. Starting salary and benefits were not better than what I already had, so I declined to send references as requested.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current place of business   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in September 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and os ne face to face

Interview Question – What is your expectations regarding compensation.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Legal Secretary Interview

Legal Secretary
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C. in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initially a telephone interview. Went into office and met with Administrator. Came over to this firm with practice group that was opening a New York office.

Interview Question – Am I a team player   View Answer

Worked for Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart P.C.? Contribute to the Community!