Ohio BWC

Relevance Date Difficulty

BWC Attorney I Interview

BWC Attorney I
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ohio BWC in March 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by the legal secretary for an interview. Interview was with 2 people: managing attorney from Columbus & managing attorney from Cincinnati. Questions were standard & it's obvious interviewers aren't used to interviewing often. Hardest question was probably describing yourself and experience. None were specifically about workers compensation. I asked a few questions at the end & they both looked like they were very surprised I had questions to ask. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, and they specifically tell you that everyone is scored. Typical government process.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself and your experience in relation to the position.   View Answer

Worked for Ohio BWC? Contribute to the Community!